Comfort, space and quality are yours when you explore the lake on the 70' Millennium Luxury Houseboat. Appointed throughout with comfortable features and furnishings, this craft is designed to accommodate large groups with room to spare.
The main salon is bright and spacious with high ceilings, wrap-around windows, and features a fully-equipped helm, including GPS navigation, for easy piloting. Upstairs, take in spectacular 360 degree views and relax at the wet bar or in the unique whirlpool spa.
Lake Mead - Callville Bay
Lake Powell - Antelope Point
Specials Available for the 70' Titanium Houseboat at Lake Powell
Choose your Discount & Choose your FUN!
Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Valid on new bookings only
- Cannot be combined with any other offers
- 3 day minimum
- Must choose 1 of the 3 discount options
- Lake Powell houseboats must depart from the Antelope Point Marina. Does not include houseboats departing from Wahweap or Bullfrog.
- Gas voucher is not eligible at Lake Powell
- No black out dates
- Based on availability
- Early boarding allows you to board your houseboat the night before your trip and sleep at the marina. Availability is limited.
Play More Pay Less Special
Sunday, October 28, 2018
- Based on availability and valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- 4 day minimum trip length. Discounts include $50 per day on the 50-foot Forever (Lake Powell only), $85 per day on the 56-foot Getaway, $100 per day on the 59' Deluxe, $115 per day on the 60’ Eagle, and $125 per day on the 70’ Titanium
- Houseboat options vary by destination
- Black out dates: July 1 - 31, 2018
No specials are currently available for the 70' Titanium Houseboat at Lake Don Pedro, Lake Mead.
Rates & Seasons
Please Note: The pricing information displayed below is subject to change (and it does change frequently). We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but make sure you confirm pricing with your customer service agent before booking any trip.
|Marina||Season||Dates||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days|
|Antelope Point||Off Season - Spring||01/01/18 - 05/25/18||$5,220||$6,816||$8,060||$9,672||$10,003|
|Peak Season||05/26/18 - 09/29/18||$5,496||$7,328||$8,060||$9,672||$10,003|
|Fall||09/30/18 - 12/31/18||$5,220||$6,816||$8,060||$9,672||$10,003|
|Callville Bay||Off Season - Spring||01/01/18 - 05/25/18||$4,260||$5,560||$6,580||$7,896||$8,162|
|Peak Season||05/26/18 - 09/29/18||$4,485||$5,680||$6,580||$7,896||$8,162|
|Off Season - Fall||09/30/18 - 12/31/18||$4,260||$5,560||$6,580||$7,896||$8,162|
|Don Pedro||Off Season - Spring||01/01/18 - 05/25/18||$3,705||$4,836||$5,720||$6,864||$7,098|
|Peak Season||05/26/18 - 09/29/18||$3,900||$4,940||$5,720||$6,864||$7,098|
|Off Season - Fall||09/30/18 - 12/31/18||$3,705||$4,836||$5,720||$6,864||$7,098|
We offer a 3 Day (2 Night) Minimum Trip Length for this houseboat. Prices do not include tax, fuel or any additional deposits or fees.