Our resort is the only 100 percent non-smoking, air-conditioned hotel on the North Shore and has been AAA rated and Mobil Guide quality rated for over 30 years. We are located in the center of the largest recreational area of Lake Tahoe, with views of the lake and Tahoe City's Golf Course. Our facility offers 46 spacious guest rooms, which include two ADA compliant rooms. We are close to many fine restaurants, businesses, and national landmarks, including the historic Tahoe Inn, now called The Blue Agave. We will start your day with a fresh complimentary continental breakfast.
All guest rooms feature Tahoe Dream Sleeper Beds, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary local calls, in room coffee, iron, ironing board, and cable TV with HBO. Superior rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and 25" TV s
Guests can bask in the pool, or lake-view spa, or play a round of golf on Tahoe City Golf Course, which is adjacent to the hotel. All guests receive a V.I.G. card, which stands for Very Important Guest. This card provides discounts at our recommended businesses in the area. Our large parking lot can accommodate commercial trucks and RV's. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours, and we are confident you will find your stay with us a very memorable and enjoyable experience.
* Commons Beach is directly across from the property, it has an excellent children''s playground, climbing rock, amphitheater, barbecue facilities, tables and free summer concerts.
* Snow and water skiing, rafting, parasailing, kayaking, jet skiing, boating, fishing, miniature golf, and lake cruises on Lake Tahoe.
* Enjoy a day of nature with the family at Tahoma Sugar Pine State Park, Burton Creek State Park, Skylandia Park, North Tahoe Regional Park, or Emerald Bay Park.
* Mountain biking nearby
* Enjoy a day of golfing at Tahoe City Golf Course, Old Brockway Golf Course, Ponderosa Golf Course, Coyote Moon Golf Course, or Old Greenwood Golf Course.
* Shop at Swiss-Village inspired Cobblestone Mall, All Wood Boatworks, Roadhouse Marina, and Tahoe Truckee Factory Outlets.
* Go bowling at Bowl Incline, Tahoe Bowl, Carson Lanes, or Pinon Plaza Resort.
* Movie Theaters nearby include Cobblestone Theatre (adjacent to hotel,)Cinema Brockway Theater, and Incline Village Cinema.
* Gatekeepers Museum ... walking distance.
* Watson Cabin Museum ... walking distance.
* Fanny Bridge ... walking distance.
* Vikingsholm Castle ... 9.09 miles S.
* Sierra Nevada College ... 12.24 miles N.
* Dinner Memorial Museum ... 15 miles N.
Map + Directions