Red Bluff, CA
Reservations may be made 360 days in advance, at the Sacramento River Discovery Center (530) 527-1196, Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please leave a message with your phone number outside of these hours and we will be happy to return your phone call.
Overnight Use - 1 to 100 people - $150 per night. Overnight Use hours: Check-in time is 2:00 PM and Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Maximum of 100 people. User may request extended hours.
Day Use - 1 to 100 people - $75 per day. Day Use hours: Check-in time is 6:00 AM and Check-out time is 10:00 PM. Maximum of 100 people. User may request extended hours.
Reservations must be made for this camp, and fee must reach the office no later than 7 business days after the initial reservation requests to guarantee reservation. No cash. Check or money order only, made payable to USDA FOREST SERVICE. There is a $10 cancellation fee.
Golden Age and Golden Access discounts do not apply to group campgrounds.
If the reservation is canceled 29 days or less from date of arrival, this will result in the loss of the first day's fee, but any remaining fees are refundable.
Prior to your arrival, please call (530) 527-1196 to arrange pickup of your key at the Sacramento River Discovery Center office.
Facility must be clean and locked before leaving. The cabins, eating areas, barbecues and grounds need to be left in clean condition for the next group coming in. You will need to sweep cabins and eating areas and empty all garbage receptacles into the dumpster by entry gate.
- There are 2 covered eating areas; each has preparation tables, 2 large barbecues, electrical outlets, lighting, lockable storage, 5 large picnic tables and drinking water.
- Comfort station: 3 showers and 4 sinks on each side, two dish washing sinks, lighting and electrical outlets.
- 2 vault toilets with lighting.
- 11 screen cabins with bunks, sleeps 88 total.
- Amphitheater with fire ring.
- Entire facility is limited to 100 occupants
- Trails and pond - fishing from Sacramento River by boat or shore.
- Alcohol beverages are permitted.
- Open House Reservations are permitted if not more than 100 people.
- Hot Showers
- Vault Toilets