Anaheim, CA 92802
- In Anaheim, southeast of Los Angeles in Orange County
- Amusement Park
- $59 - $94
From the charm of Main Street, U.S.A to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore eight fantastic "lands" of nostalgia, color and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Disneyland Park has attracted millions of visitors since it first opened its doors 50 years ago. When you enter Disneyland, the cares and worries of the day are left behind. Once you enter Disneyland Park, you’re transported to a fantasy world where elephants can fly and pirates serenade.
Disneyland California is most certainly a land of enchantment where children and the young at heart find that dreams really do come true. Disneyland Park is a seamless blend of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Smiling train conductors, marching bands and the clip-clop of horse drawn carriages bring you back to carefree days. You can also rocket through the galaxy, meet a mermaid or trek through the jungle. Laughter is always in the air, with friendly smiles all around. The secret to Disneyland is its ability to change yet, remain the same. As Walt Disney said "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
Hours + Fees
Map + Directions
* Follow signs to SEPULVEDA BLVD SOUTH.
* Take the I-105 E ramp.
* Merge onto I-105 E.
* Continue for 16.7 miles, then take the I-605 N/I-605 S exit.
* Merge onto I-605 N.
* Take the I-5/SANTA ANA FWY exit towards SANTA ANA (South).
* Merge onto I-5.
* Continue for 12.7 miles, then take the DISNEYLAND DR exit towards BALL RD.
* Merge onto DISNEYLAND DR.
From John Wayne Airport
* Take AIRPORT WAY to AIRPORT EXIT.
* Turn LEFT onto MACARTHUR BLVD.
* Take the I-405 N ramp towards LONG BEACH.
* Merge onto I-405 N.
* Take the CA-55/COSTA MESA FWY exit towards NEWPORT BEACH/RIVERSIDE.
* Take the CA-55 N exit towards RIVERSIDE.
* Merge onto CA-55 N.
* Continue for 3.5 miles, then take the I-5 N exit towards LOS ANGELES.
* Merge onto I-5 N.
* Continue for 6.7 miles, then take the HARBOR BLVD exit towards BALL RD.
* Turn RIGHT onto S HARBOR BLVD.
* Turn LEFT onto W BALL RD.
* Turn LEFT onto DISNEYLAND DR.