- General Guides
- Cheryl McLean
- 238 pages
- Insiders' Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 5th Edition
Written by a parent for parents, this opinionated, personal, and easy-to-use guide has hundreds of ideas to keep the kids entertained for an hour, a day, or a weekend! Fun with the Family Oregon leads the way to amusement parks, historical attractions, children’s museums, wildlife habitats, festivals, parks, and much more.
The whole family will enjoy...
- Viewing puffins, seals, and other animals at Oregon Islands National Wildlife Refuge in Bandon
- Climbing a child-size fortress complete with turrets, towers, and slides at the “Kidtown” play area in Azalea Park in Brookings
- Rockhounding for cool-looking agates at Seven Devils Wayside State Park and Whiskey Run Beach near Charleston
- Touring a candy factory and enjoying ample opportunities for tasting at the Candy Basket in Portland
- Exploring the innovative toy exhibits and hands-on activities at A. C. Gilbert’s Discovery Village in Salem