- General Guides
- Cheryl McLean
- 238 pages
- Insiders' Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 5th Edition
Your request has been processed, thank you.
We also have the following visitor guides in California. Click on any additional guides you would like to receive.
Carlsbad Southern California
Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
Lake Havasu City Western Arizona
Lake Havasu City
Newport Beach Southern California
Sonoma County Wine Country
Visalia Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks
Costa Mesa Southern California
Carmel-By-The-Sea Monterey Peninsula
Yosemite/Mariposa County Yosemite National Park Area
Oceanside Southern California
Visit Buena Park Southern California
Visit Buena Park
Santa Rosa Sonoma County
Catalina Island Southern California
Vallejo Bay Area
We also have visitor guides available in states highlighted in blue below. Click on any state to see what's available.
- New Mexico
Written by a parent for parents, this opinionated, personal, and easy-to-use guide has hundreds of ideas to keep the kids entertained for an hour, a day, or a weekend! Fun with the Family Oregon leads the way to amusement parks, historical attractions, children’s museums, wildlife habitats, festivals, parks, and much more.
The whole family will enjoy...
- Viewing puffins, seals, and other animals at Oregon Islands National Wildlife Refuge in Bandon
- Climbing a child-size fortress complete with turrets, towers, and slides at the “Kidtown” play area in Azalea Park in Brookings
- Rockhounding for cool-looking agates at Seven Devils Wayside State Park and Whiskey Run Beach near Charleston
- Touring a candy factory and enjoying ample opportunities for tasting at the Candy Basket in Portland
- Exploring the innovative toy exhibits and hands-on activities at A. C. Gilbert’s Discovery Village in Salem