- Los Angeles
- 15.5 miles
- Time To Allow:
- 2 - 3 hours
- Elevation Change:
- 1000 feet
Your request has been processed, thank you.
We also have the following visitor guides in California. Click on any additional guides you would like to receive.
Carlsbad Southern California
Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
Lake Havasu City Western Arizona
Lake Havasu City
Newport Beach Southern California
Sonoma County Wine Country
Visalia Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks
Costa Mesa Southern California
Carmel-By-The-Sea Monterey Peninsula
Yosemite/Mariposa County Yosemite National Park Area
Oceanside Southern California
Visit Buena Park Southern California
Visit Buena Park
Santa Rosa Sonoma County
Catalina Island Southern California
Vallejo Bay Area
We also have visitor guides available in states highlighted in blue below. Click on any state to see what's available.
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
This long, murderous trail all but requires a shuttle. The downhill along is over fifteen miles long and is nothing short of brutal. You'll be crossing trees, making tight and dangerous turns, maneuvering around rock and exposed root - you name it, you'll be avoiding it on Gabrielino Trail.
Time To Allow:
2 - 3 hours
Map + Directions
- To reach the top of the trail
- Take the Windsor/Arroyo exit from I-210, near La Canada.
- Head north for about 1/2 mile. Look for the parking lot to your left.
- To meet the rider at the end of the trail
- Take the Angeles Crest Highway 2 exit from I-210 (about 3 miles from Windosr/Arroyo exit).
- Turn left and head up, until you reach the Red Box ranger station.
- Turn right and immediately make another right into the parking area.