Redding, CA 96002
The Redding Hilton Garden Inn sits on a plateau overlooking the Sacramento River in South Redding just north of the city of Anderson. Lake Shasta, Whikeytown Lake, Mt. Lassen Volcanic National Park, and Win-River Casino are among the many nearby attractions. Seven golf courses are nearby, including the River Bend Golf and Country Club, only two blocks from the hotel, and the River View golf and Country Club, which is a mile away. Deluxe accommodation, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere await our guests.
Certain to please the busy executive or leisure traveler are our array of special amenities including:
- complimentary high speed Internet access with *secure* printer on remote printing
- in-room hospitality center with microwave, refirgerator, and coffee maker
- two dual line phones with voicemail and dataports
- large work desk with desk level outlets and an ergonomic chair
- on demand video, television, video games, and free HBO
- complimentary USA Today each weekday morning
- heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
The hotel offers 2042 square feet of meeting and banquet space that accommodates up to 164 people. The Great American Grill restaurant serves freshly prepared breakfasts, as well as lunch and dinner. The Pavilion Pantry has a selection of refrigerated, frozen, and microwavable packaged items perfect for in-room preparation. A number of restaurants are nearby when guests are ready for after work relaxation or some fun during a weekend getaway, including the outdoor pool and fitness center, the Shasta Fairgrounds with off track wagering, Waterworks Park, Shasta Raceway, Redding Drag Strip Center, river rafting, and fishing. Complimentary shuttle service is provided to Northern California's premier casino, Win-River. At The Hilton Garden Inn, everything is right where you need it.