Transportation information for Merced is provided below. Travel information includes driving directions, maps, airport information and more.
- 7 miles NW from Merced
The Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System (YARTS) provides travelers with an alternative way to see the national park. In Merced, travelers can pick up the shuttle from several locations, including:
- Transportation Center (Back), 16th street between N and O Streets
- Amtrak Station, Corner of K and 23rd
- Merced Airport, in front of passenger terminal at airport
- Merced Mall, on M St. in front of PG&E between Loughborough St and Fairfield Drive
- Merced Mall/Target, Loughborough Street
- Merced Courthouse, 22nd and M Streets in front of courthouse
- Merced College
Map + Directions
Merced is located in central California, along Highway 99. From Fresno, follow Highway 99 directly north. From Yomesite, take Highway 140 west. From the Bay Area, follow I-580 East to I-205. Junction with CA-120 and follow east until it meets with CA-99.