Forget freeway driving - steer in spring for the Blossom Trail, a popular route through Fresno that shows off the flowering plants in the region, or beat a hasty retreat east for access to the mighty giants of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park .
Fresno Scenic Drives
Search Fresno Scenic Drives
12 scenic drive Results
- Los Angeles - Pasadena Area
- 3 hours
- 55 miles (88 km)
- 3 hours to drive the entire byway, longer if you plan on stopping along the way.
- 93 miles (149 km)
- 2 hours to drive the byway, more if you make stops along the way.
- 31 miles (49 km)
- One hour to drive or 2 days to visit the Byway.
- 37.85 miles (60 km)
- Allow 1-2 hours to drive the byway, depending on weather.
- 39 miles (62 km)
- At least two days for a quick trip, but many days or even weeks could be spent exploring the length of this byway.
Your request has been processed, thank you!
We also have the following visitor guides in California. Click on any additional guides you would like to receive.
Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country
Lake Havasu City Western Arizona
Lake Havasu City
Visalia Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks
Costa Mesa Southern California
Carmel-By-The-Sea Monterey Peninsula
Oceanside Southern California
Visit Buena Park Southern California
Visit Buena Park
Catalina Island Southern California
Vallejo Bay Area
We also have visitor guides available in states highlighted in blue below. Click on any state to see what's available.
- New Mexico