- 17 miles west of El Centro
- Miles and miles of trails
- 3 hours+
DescriptionPlaster City is all open and varied desert terrain, 41,000 acres of it, an exercise in exploration for the off-roader. Keep a careful eye on the signs - there are limited use lands and bombing ranges near Plaster City.
This is an area, rather than a trail, and you can offroad endlessly.
- From Interstate 8 East
- Take Imperial Highway/S-2 exit North
- Take an east on County Highway S-80/Even Hewes Highway
- If you want Plaster City West, go east on Highway S-80 for seven miles
- If you want Plaster City East, go east on Highway S-80 for ten miles.
- From Interstate 8 West
- Take Dunaway exit north
- Take a west on County Highway S-80/Evan Hewes Highway.
- If you want Plaster City West, go west on Highway S-80 for two miles
- If you want Plaster City East, go west on Highway S-80 for five miles.